About Me

I am sishan. I like dogs very much, but my mom does not like dogs so I never had a chance to own one. That's my biggest disappointment. And I hope my blog is useful for you, it can help you learn something. Thank you!

Klinefelter syndrome

Klinefelter syndrome

Friday, April 23, 2010

Interesting facts about Klinefelter syndrome


This disorder is named by Dr. Harry Klinefelter, who first reported its symptoms in 1942. Klinefelter syndrome does not decrease the longevity of males. Male with Klinefelter syndrom are sterile. Before puberty, there are no obvious symptoms, symptoms become clear until puberty. Half of patients with breast development was gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is a condition of overdevelopment of a male's breasts.




2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate this blog and the information it has given me. It is very useful. Thank you for posting this online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish someone would explain why taking testosterone HRT would make one feel indifferent about ones self ie gender dysphagic being g testosterone HRT is supposingly to help you feel more masculine?

    ReplyDelete