About Me

I am sishan. I like dogs very much, but my mom does not like dogs so I never had a chance to own one. That's my biggest disappointment. And I hope my blog is useful for you, it can help you learn something. Thank you!

Klinefelter syndrome

Klinefelter syndrome

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Instresting facts about Marfan syndrome.

A French pediatrician named Antoine Marfan first wrote about it after examining a 5-year-old girl who had extremely long arms and legs in 1896. And in the U.S., February is Marfan's Syndrome Awareness Month. And there is a crazy fact about Marfan syndrome: Pulling a tooth can kill a person with Marfan's Syndrome!!!

2 comments:

  1. But why can pooling a tooth kill someone with the syndrome? Does he bleed out or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i think because Marfan syndrome can affect blood vessel, pull a tooth out can result in bleeding and can not stop.

    ReplyDelete