About Me

I am sishan. I like dogs very much, but my mom does not like dogs so I never had a chance to own one. That's my biggest disappointment. And I hope my blog is useful for you, it can help you learn something. Thank you!

Klinefelter syndrome

Klinefelter syndrome

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Do you know these people are said to have had Marfan's Syndrome?




Lincoln is speculated to have had Marfan syndrome.
Hyman who helped the U.S. Olympic Volleyball Team win a silver medal in 1984. No one(not ever her) knew she had it, until after she collapsed and died during a game.

2 comments:

  1. wow! at least you can live with it!!
    how long before you die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 1972, the life expectancy was 32 years, and from 1996, patients with Marfan syndrome had a life expectancy of 61 years. I think now becasue more advanced medical technology, patients with Marfan syndrom and normal people's live span are same long.

    ReplyDelete